Blake Lively, the famous actress and wife of Ryan Reynolds, recently took to Instagram to share a photo of her husband enjoying a refreshing drink from her non-alcoholic beverage line called Betty Buzz.
In the picture, Ryan looks effortlessly cool, sporting sunglasses, a white tee, and khaki pants while basking in the summer sun.
Blake playfully set the post to the tune of “I’m Too Sexy” by Right Said Fred, with the lyrics proclaiming how sexy Ryan is. Blake has nothing but love and adoration for her husband.
This cheeky gesture from Blake comes just two months after she introduced her latest business venture, Betty Booze, a sparkling cocktail brand. In her announcement, she jokingly referenced her and Ryan’s fourth child, saying, “These are recipes I’ve been making for loved ones for years.
Blake and Ryan are proud parents to their four children, with their newest addition arriving earlier this year. While they haven’t publicly shared the name and sex of their newest family member, it’s clear that they are enjoying the chaos and joy of raising their little ones.
Ryan even joked during an interview that their household is like a zoo, but they wouldn’t have it any other way because they love being parents.
If you want to relive Blake and Ryan’s journey to baby number four and beyond, keep reading to discover more heartwarming moments and milestones in their lives.
Their Love Story and Growing Family
- In February 2023, Blake revealed that she and Ryan welcomed their fourth child. During a CNBC interview, Ryan expressed his love for being a father and how well everyone in the family is doing.
- Blake announced her pregnancy at the Forbes Power Women’s Summit and shared that she enjoys creating, whether it’s through baking, storytelling, businesses, or bringing new humans into the world.
- The couple welcomed their fourth child in early 2023, although the name and sex were not publicly revealed.
- They both served as co-chairs at the 2022 Met Gala, which had the theme “America: An Anthology of Fashion.”
- Blake confirmed her third pregnancy by showing off her baby bump at the premiere of “Detective Pikachu.”
- Their first daughter, Betty, was born in October 2019.
- The couple coordinated their outfits with blue accents for the opening of an exhibition.
- They celebrated their daughter James’ birthday with a fun-filled day at the Disneyland Resort.
- When Ryan received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Blake ensured their two kids were there to share the special moment.
- Blake proudly displayed her growing baby bump during a Cat & Jack event for Target.
- Their second daughter, Inez, was born in September 2016.
- Blake and Ryan consistently impress on the red carpet at the 2016 amfAR gala.
- Blake supported Ryan at a ” Deadpool ” fan screening in New York City.
- Blake announced her first pregnancy on her lifestyle website, Preserve, emphasizing the importance of family in their lives.
- Their eldest daughter, James, was born in December 2014.
- They looked like a glamorous Hollywood couple at the Cannes Film Festival.
- At a fashion event, Blake and Ryan stunned everyone with their beauty and even showed some rare public displays of affection.
- The couple tied the knot in a private ceremony in South Carolina on September 9, 2012. They have been happily married ever since.
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds continue to captivate us with their incredible love story and growing family.
They are talented actors and loving parents who cherish every moment together. Stay tuned for more updates on this beloved couple!
Sign up for E! Insider to unlock exclusive content, receive custom alerts, and stay updated with all the latest news about Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, and your favorite celebrities!